|Patch Panels||Wall Plates||Face Plates||Modular Advantage||Adapter Mounts||Custom Products|
|Floor Boxes||Wired Enclosures||Recessed Dish Plates||Rack Equipment||Hardware||Accessories|
|Cables||Connectors/Adapters||Microphone Flags||Media Cases||Sound Absorption||Specials/Closeouts|
|Purchase Orders||Governmental||Educators||Resellers||Links||New Items/News|
|Shipping||Tracking||Returns/Refunds||Terms/Privacy||About VADCON||Contact Us|
We only print and apply the graphic file that you send us - we do not
do any graphic design.
The only changes possible to a submitted graphic file would be resizing (same aspect) to fit the selected mic flag.
* Choose a microphone flag that closely fits your graphic's shape and size.
* Graphic files must be a minimum of 150 DPI - Any files sent that are less than 150 DPI will not be usable.
* We can work with the following formats - .EPS, .PSD, AI, .JPG, .CDR, .TIF * PSD and JPG files must be sent at “Full Size”.
* If designing a new graphic file - Vector Format will be the best. *All fonts must be converted to outlines or curves.
* PSD files must be flattened and saved to avoid font issues. * Verify that all of your graphics are made in CMYK mode.
* It is not possible to print anything "metallic" of nature - Click here for more info
|We Accept:||Our Contact Info:||We Ship Worldwide!|
PO Box 92414
Rochester, NY 14692
|Copyright effective 1995 to current. VADCON Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.|