Our stock Recessed Dish Plates Menu
features recessed dish plates loaded with the same connector loaded throughout the entire plate.
Often a recessed dish plate with two connector types is required.
Custom Recessed Dish Plate Options
1) Utilize a stock recessed dish plate
Due to how Recessed Dish Plates are manufactured using a stock unloaded dish
plate is the only option.
As many different connectors will fit the same size hole it is possible to put
2 different connectors in the same stock plate.
This chart will show the many
connector types that can fit within recessed dish plates.
How to request a quote for a Custom Recessed Dish Plate
PLEASE NOTE: If calling, our sales staff can certainly help you with questions and concerns about custom projects.
Quotes may not be able to be given over the telephone.
Follow the steps below to email us your quote request.
to open your email client - leave the email open so you can add info as we move along.
(If the link above does not work send the email to
2) Always refer to "Recessed Dish Plate" in your email - any other name will confuse the process.
3) Start with your First and Last Name and a good daytime telephone number in case we need to contact you directly.
4) Please indicate which size and color recessed dish plate is
5) Let us know what two connectors you want. Reviewing
this chart of available of connectors may help.
Be very specific - Many connectors will have multiple options - different genders, different colors, etc.
We need to know exactly which you need!
For instance a "XLR" connector can have many options:
Female, Male, solder points, solderless, bulkheads, nickel finish, black finish, silver pins, gold pins, etc.
Note: If you don't see a connector you want/need don't be afraid to ask - we'll do our best to accommodate.
6) If you have a preferred layout for the connectors please note what it is - for example:
"Left 4 Pole Speakon Solder - Right TRS Nickel/Silver Solder".
7) Indicate how many of the custom recessed dish plates you need and if you have a deadline, what the deadline is.
8) Provide any other info you feel is important to your request.
9) Send us the email! We'll contact you if we require any additional information. Once we have all the information we need we'll reply with a link to a custom quote/order page - usually within 48 hours.
VADCON, Inc. PO Box 92414
Rochester, NY 14692