|Patch Panels||Wall Plates||Face Plates||Modular Advantage||Adapter Mounts||Custom Products|
|Floor Boxes||Wired Enclosures||Recessed Dish Plates||Rack Equipment||Hardware||Accessories|
|Cables||Connectors/Adapters||Microphone Flags||Media Cases||Sound Absorption||Specials/Closeouts|
|Purchase Orders||Governmental||Educators||Resellers||Links||New Items/News|
|Shipping||Tracking||Returns/Refunds||Terms/Privacy||About VADCON||Contact Us|
Our Wall Plate Menu features panels with the same type of connector loaded throughout the entire panel.
Quite often a wall plate with multiple types of connectors and/or a non-standard layout is required.
|Review the 3 basic options below for producing custom Wall Plates.|
|1) Utilize a Stock Wall Plate -
many different connectors will fit the same size hole we can often put
multiple types of connectors in the same stock plate.
|2) Utilize a Modular Advantage Wall Plate -
Modular Advantage Wall Plates hold 5 or 10 module plates.
|3) Produce a True Custom Wall Plate -
neither of the options above will not suit your needs then we would produce
a true custom Wall Plate.
to open your email client - leave the email open so you can add info as we
1) Always refer to "Wall Plate" in your email - any other name will confuse the process.
2) Start with your First and Last Name and a good daytime telephone number in case we need to contact you directly.
3) Indicate which of the 3 options from above you think will best suit your needs.
4) Indicate if the wall plate needs to be of a particular size for options 1 & 3 only.5) Review the chart of available of connector options and let us know what connectors you want. Be very specific - Many connectors will have multiple options - we need to know exactly which you need!
For instance don't just tell us "DB9" - as the list shows there are 4 choices for DB9 -
Female to Female, Male to Male, Female to Male, or Male to Female.
Note: If you don't see a connector you want/need don't be afraid to ask - we'll do our best to accommodate.
6) If you have a preferred layout
for the connectors please note what it is - for example:
7) Indicate how many of the custom wall plates you need and if you have a deadline, what the deadline is.8) Provide any other info you feel is important to your request.
|Send us the email!
We'll contact you if we require additional information.
Once all the details are worked out we'll reply with a link to a custom quote/order page - usually within 48 hours.
|We Accept:||Our Contact Info:||We Ship Worldwide!|
PO Box 92414
Rochester, NY 14692
|Copyright effective 1995 to current. VADCON Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.|