Submitting Graphics For Custom Mic Flag Orders
- Have your order number that was given upon order completion and included in
the "Order Confirmation" email.
- Send an email by clicking
- If the email link above does not work for you email your image(s) to graphics @ vadcon .com
- Insert your order number where it says (Order Number Here) in the subject line of the email.
- Send your files as an attachment to the email - do not Embed the image(s) in the email itself.
- If sending more than 1 file - please explain your desired layout for the images on the mic flag(s).
- Graphic's shape should be relative to the mic flag, or for your desired outcome - Image Tips
- Files must be a minimum of 150 DPI - files less than 150 DPI will not be usable.
- Must be one of the following formats - .EPS, .PSD, AI, .JPG, .CDR, .TIF
- PSD and JPG files must be sent at “Full Size”
- Metallic Images must be converted - Metallic Image Info
If Designing A New Graphic:
- Vector Format will be best.
- All fonts must be converted to outlines or curves.
- PSD files must be flattened and saved to avoid font issues.
- Verify that all of your graphics are made in CMYK mode.
PO Box 92414
Rochester, NY 14692